Import Dirt & Rock
Dirt and rock are required for completing a wide range of works including the creation of site pads, driveways, drainage, special use areas, and much more. We at PC Grading can import all the dirt and rock required for your residential or commercial projects. We can import different types of materials required for completing your work, including dirt, pee gravel, up to 4-foot rocks, and sand.
Need for Dirt & Rock
Sites with low elevation relative to the proposed grades or design are deficient in the soil. Dirt import is a must for such sites. Depending on the type of project, rock import may also be required. Some sites can do with better-quality dirt than what is available.
When it comes to choosing fill dirt for your project, it is important to find dirt that is rich and sifted. Some of the key points that need to be addressed when importing dirt include:
- A plan on the number of yards of dirt required per day
- Providing soil analysis if required
- Making trucking arrangements
- Logistics of finding dirt that meets work requirements
- Unit cost of loading and hauling the dirt
Our crews and equipment are available for full-scale services including site pad compaction, grading, various forms of site development, and import of dirt and rock. We regularly complete dirt work projects of many hundred thousand yards.
Key Features of Dirt & Rock Work
- All materials should be directed seamlessly based on the required cuts and fills
- Material is placed accurately using advanced technology including GPS to reduce the amount of fine grading
- Focus is on efficient and proper moisture control, soil movement, and compaction
- Meeting dirt and rock import based on the type of processes required including soil compaction, deep ripping, wetlands mitigation, total site development, and excavation
- Dirt moving and earthwork contracting that includes everything from basic grading work to advanced site development projects
Professional Dirt & Rock Import Services
Dirt and rock imports are a much-needed service for any job site. You should expect the following from the right service provider:
- Vast capacity in importing dirt and rock
- Trucks with different payload capabilities
- Capable of handling all sizes of jobs – from the biggest to the smallest ones
- Capability to import different types of dirt – from spec fill to clean dirt
Our Dirt & Rock Import Services
At PC Grading, our experience in excavation, land clearing, grading, and other services have also facilitated it to build our dirt and rock import services. We can provide material transportation and ensure both quality control and schedule.
We have the experience, expertise, and equipment required for supplying the right dirt and rock to your site. As one of the trusted names in the industry, we can meet the demand for different requirements including:
- General fill
- Pad fill dirt
- Select fill
Besides, our experience and resources can be leveraged to find the best material for your custom projects and applications. Do you need custom dirt and/or rock for your site work? We can meet all types of requirements. You can reach us immediately at 407-891-9621to share information on your specific needs.
Counties: Volusia, Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole.