Installation of Underdrain Systems
Underdrain systems should always be installed based on the lawn or the specific issues and needs associated with the field. While some drainage systems can be installed instantly and with almost no interruption in play, others are part of full renovation projects. At PC Grading, we can suggest the best option after assessing your needs. The perfect drainage systems solutions help develop a stable and solid foundation for all types of projects. We can design and install systems for golf course greens and sports fields.
Drainage System Solutions
There are different types of drainage systems and each one works better with specific types of projects. The most common options include the following:
Slit Drainage Systems
- Uses a network of trenches
- Uses smaller diameter perforated pipes
- Uses sand or gravel for draining away
Catch Basin/Collector Drain Systems
- Catch basin is used for collecting water
- The collected water is redirected away using a buried system
- The buried system is made of connected drainpipes
- Involves implementation of a slight grade to a field
- Focuses on allowing water to run off effectively
Some of the other commonly used drainage system solutions include pattern field tiling, underdrain systems, and French drains. When it comes to underdrain systems, we can design and install sand-based and synthetic performance fields.
Drainage System Installation
Drainage systems are complex projects and must be trusted with only experienced turf specialists. Both experience and the right equipment can help in finding the solution that perfectly addresses your budget and needs.
When looking for the right installer, it is important to consider several factors:
- In-depth background in topography and soil
- Strong understanding of natural and synthetic grass
- Deep knowledge of surface grading
- Specialized knowledge and experience in developing the system that best matches your needs
Why Choose Us?
There are different types of soil and we don’t follow a one-size-fits-all approach to designing your drainage system. We bring many services and unique offerings to the table that gives us the edge.
- We conduct site assessment and soil testing of the property
- We design a custom drainage system solution
- We use state of the art, specialized equipment
- We complete projects within budget and on time
- Our team comprises of only licensed, fully insured, and specialized experts
- Our team members have qualifications in soil sciences, horticulture, and turfgrass management
- We have in-depth familiarity with the challenges associated with underdrain systems that are effective
No project is too big or too small for us. We can install different types of drainage systems for different applications, including:
- Golf course
- Sports field
- And even large-scale sites.
We at PC Grading, are proud to offer custom drainage system solutions throughout St. Cloud and the surrounding regions. Whether you have a commercial or residential project, we can design a custom solution depending on your project’s needs and the site conditions. To learn more about our drainage system designing and installation services, we would recommend reaching us today. You can give us a call at 407-891-9621 to discuss your requirements and what we can do for you.
Counties: Volusia, Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole.